“A Pre-Planned Move…
Is A BETTER Move!”
The process of hiring a Vancouver moving company should be done differently than ordering a pizza or a taxicab! So unless your move is a simple one, we don’t book it over the phone. Instead, we start your move off on the right foot by sending a skilled moving consultant to your home, free of charge, to give you a totally personalized plan for your move, to accompany our firm, no-obligation quotation.
The result? A better quality move for YOU our Customer, done for a guaranteed “not to exceed” price!
Moving is often ranked as one of the more stressful things that people can go through, but it need not be this way—the stress associated with moving can be greatly reduced by hiring the right moving company.
Contact VanCity Moving by phone, or fill out the Contact Form on the left to get more information, or to set up a free in home consultation/quotation. Be sure to play our ”Welcome Video” further up the screen to learn more about our company.
Whether you are moving within Vancouver or long distance -
Call us today for a moving quote at 604-221-6683
About VanCity Moving
VanCity Moving is based in the heart of beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, and have been serving the Lower Mainland for over a decade. We are Accredited Members of the Better Business Bureau, and are committed to meeting and maintaining BBB standards.
Our mission is to be known as THE VANCOUVER MOVERS to call.
Local Vancouver and BC Moves
If you are moving within Vancouver or within BC you have come to the right place.
Here is a sample of some of the cities we provide moving services to and from:
Vancouver Moving Services
BC Moving Services
Long Distance Moving Services
Through our network of long distance moving carriers, we also provide service across Canada and the USA.
Canadian Moving Services
USA Moving Services
Live in Vancouver? Get An In Person Moving Quote
Moves booked over the phone without any pre-planning can be disorganized and result in final charges being much higher than the original price quoted. Getting an in-person firm, written quote with a personalized plan for your move solves this problem. It gives us the opportunity BEFORE moving day to anticipate and confirm that all important details of your move are lined up properly, such as:
- correct number of movers– minimum one mover for every 400 cubic feet of furniture
- number and size of trucks- big enough to fit your furniture, while still meeting height clearance requirements in underground loading bays, small enough to get up steep driveways
- correct scheduling to meet move out and move in deadlines
- reservation of elevators for the correct amount of time and truck parking space,
- no stopping zones- working around 7:30 am to 9:30 am and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm no stopping zones
- hard to move pieces of furniture
- required specialty wrappings provided- protective plastic for sofas, mattress bags, flat screen TV, wardrobe boxes